WHAT IS COVERED
- DirtBound will warranty all DirtBound manufactured parts for a LIFETIME of use. This Limited Lifetime Warranty is effective for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product. This warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
- Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty, DirtBound will remedy defects in materials or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its option, a defective product without charge for parts or labor.
WHAT ISN’T COVERED
- The DirtBound Warranty does not include the powder-coated finish.
- No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, products used for racing or competition, or modification of, or any types of repair of, a DirtBound manufactured product.
- No warranty is given for defects resulting from conditions beyond DirtBound’s control including, but not limited to, misuse, neglect, overloading, improperly maintained or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with DirtBound’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or implied use made available to the purchaser.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Each manufactured product must be installed following DirtBound’s recommended fitment and installation procedures. Any customization or modification to the original product design, functionality, or use, either by said customer or by DirtBound voids all warranty eligibility. It is the sole discretion of DirtBound to determine warranty eligibility.
- DirtBound also sells products that complement our product line. When those products are purchased through the DirtBound website or store location, we will honor ALL ORIGINAL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTIES.
- DirtBound may elect, at its option, not to repair or replace a defective product but rather issue to a purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price paid for the product or a credit to be used toward the purchase of a new DirtBound product.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Repair or replacement of a defective product or the issuance of a refund or credit (as determined by DirtBound) is a purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty.
Damage to a purchaser’s vehicle, cargo, and/or to any other person or property is excluded.
This warranty is expressly made in lieu of any and all other warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
DirtBound’s sole liability to any purchaser is limited to the remedy set forth above. In no event will DirtBound be liable for any lost profits, lost sales, or for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages or for any other damages of any kind or nature.
WARRANTY CLAIM SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Warranty submissions must be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone submissions will not be accepted.
- Once we enter your warranty claim in the system, you’ll get an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number). When you receive your RMA#, please send the package to the address below.
- When choosing a shipper to return warrantied products, keep in mind that DirtBound cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. Please use a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
- Please print your RMA clearly on the shipping label and the package. Thank you!
- Please note that the purchaser may be responsible for the cost of mailing the product to DirtBound.
*** WARNING: Neither the seller nor the manufacturer will be liable for any loss, damage, or injury directly or indirectly arising from the use of or inability to determine the use of these products. Before using, the user shall determine the suitability of the product(s) for its intended use(s), and the user shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.***