3 Easy Return or Exchange Options
Our goal is to make returns as easy as possible, we offer three options below for your convenience.
Return your item for a refund, store credit or exchange.
You may return your item at our Center City, MN warehouse.
If you need your new item fast, call 651-257-2080 and ask for the "Express Exchange". We will expedite your new order for and help you make arrangements for the return. NOTE: You will be charged for the new items when the order is placed. You will be credited for the returned items once they are received and inspected.
Items that have not been installed may be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt. All returns require an RMA number, any item retuned without RMA will not be returned or credited. A restocking fee up to 25% may apply.
- In order for items to be returned, they must be unused, in original packaging and in resell-able condition.
- Used items, items not in original packaging, items missing parts or damaged/modified items are subject to a restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Labor, installation, surcharges, or other applicable fees from the original order are non-refundable.
- DirtBound inc. is not responsible for consequential damage to vehicles.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Any product that has been installed.
- Opened electrical products.
- Custom Items.
- Closeout or clearance items.
- Special order items.
All shipments should be inspected on delivery. Damaged packages should be reported to the delivery person at time of delivery, or within the first 10 days. No shipping related claim can be filled after 10 days.
- Damaged FedEx shipments should be reported to FedEx to initiate the claim process.
- Damaged USPS shipments should be reported to USPS to initiate the claim process.
After initiating the claim please contact us at 651-257-2080 for further assistance.